pt | fr | de | nl

+ Advanced Search

Documents needed to sell a property in Portugal

Exclusive Algarve Villas is a licensed real estate agency with license number AMI-7516. As a government licensed real estate office, we are obliged by law to work with mediation contracts for which a number of documents of your property are required.

We recommend a pre-check on all paperwork and floor plans to confirm that your property is 100% legal and correctly registered. Extensions, alterations, pools and garages which were later added to the property all need to be registered at the land registry office and tax department.

In order for Exclusive Algarve Villas to sell your villa in the Algarve we need to following documentation:

  • Passport or other ID of the seller(s)
  • If a company is selling the property, the share certificates and holders of these need to be identified
  • Caderneta predial (financas)
  • Certidao de teor (conservatoria do registro)
  • Licenca de habitacao (camara)
  • Ficha tecnica (camara)
  • Energy certificate
  • Floor plans (Final approved version with the stamp from the camara)

Once we have received these documents, we will prepare the mediation brokers agreement after which we can start to market your property.

Via the form below, you can submit your property for sale and send us the documentation. Feel free to contact one of our offices to make an appointment or call  +351 289 321 276

Additional Information


I authorize Exclusive Algarve Villas and its Offices to keep my personal data to inform me of opportunities for sale or purchase of a property. You may cancel this authorization at any time: + info.



© Copyright 2019. EAV -  All rights reserved.

We try to give the best possible experience on our site. By continuing you agree to our use of cookies. Find out More